Description of Product
The razor-sharp bypass pruning shears are made of one of the most durable steel on this earth and the product is provided with a long-term warranty. The blades of the pruner are protected with Teflon which helps in not sticky nature of the pruner to resins of the plants and xylem sap as well.
The handle of the pruning shears is made up of polyvinyl chloride and that is why the person holding it does not experience any slip of the pruner from his hand. Extra blades for free of cost are also given to the buyer.
- Non- sticky nature of the Teflon layer coating on the blades ensure that xylem sap does not ooze out and make the blades sticky as it can raise the difficulty to cut garden hedge and such other bushes.
- The blades are very sharp and can give a fine cut to the hedge in your garden.
- Medium weight of the product that is 7 ounce is well suited for the purpose of gardening.
- Razor Sharp Bypass Pruning Shears is a very good collection for long time garden tools as its steel is the hardest on earth.
- It is useful for the small hedge plants and not for trimming the long and inaccessible runners and creepers which are to be trimmed most often.
- Teflon layer needs to be protected very carefully and if scratched with a scrubber or hard tool it comes out from the steel blades.
From the above discussion, a review of the product could be drawn that it is useful for cutting small branches and hard stems of the garden which needs to be cut down on regular basis. The product is suitable for a range of plants and hedges that are otherwise difficult to trim with normal pruners. Also, the xylem sap does not stick around the blades due to Teflon layer protection around them. So to cap it all we can say that if you are a garden lover and wants to keep your lawn or garden well trimmed which looks fine in shape and management then this could be the best buy in your gardening tools.
The razor-sharp bypass pruner is liked by the people across the length and breadth of the globe owing to its unique features like average weight and compact to carry. Also, the price of the pruner is not too high that people find it hard to purchase it too fulfill their hobby of gardening. The cutting made by the blades is very fine and equal which is a rare thing to see as a result of small pruners.